As in Vedas:
The holy Indian cow in Hindu iconography, religion & culture is quite literally worshiped as goddess Kamadhenu — The Cow of Plenty.
” The Kamadhenu is considered to be the Mother of the Entire Universe.”
Benefits of Desi Cow Milk:
- As per ayurvedic tradition, Desi cow milk helps in the growth and development of Children’s Brain & Memory Power.
- After mother’s milk, it is only the Desi Cow’s Milk which gives Energy and full protection and is easily digestive to Children.
- Desi Cow Milk has Amino Acids which make Proteins easily digestible.
- Desi Cow Milk prevents the formation of serum cholesterol.
- Fat from Desi Cow Milk controls Obesity.